Do you Heart EzineArticles.com, too?

Friday, December 30, 2005

Happy New Year

Hi bloggers,

First let me wish al lof you a great year ahead. I wish that you write good stuff and let us enjoy a treat of excellent write ups. So, the year is bidding adieu and leaving all of us with many hopes of a bright future and prosperous time ahead. Each year comes with some good things that we save in our memory and want to revisit those experiences. However, it wards off some serious blows too by hitting us where it hurts most. We meet new people form new bonds and then they suddenly leave.
In this process of 365 days, we learn plethora of new things, experience new feelings. So, a whole set of brand new 365 days are calling you to board the train to an unknown destination. I wish that this year, we learn more than the last year, we capitalise on the lost opportunities and most importantly get all those most coveted things that we aspire for. Each year, we make resolutions to break. But this year, I have said absolute NO to any such resolution related to constraining the life into the frame of discipline except that I will meet people without preconcieved notions and will try to live life to its fullest. I will not let my boss to ruin my day just because I missed some stupid detail in his email. I will try to say Hello to all my acquaintances, will say "Never mind" to all my closed one on their mistakes, will not say "How can you do that?" to anyone who has harmed me in any way. So, all I can sum up is that I will try to focus on my life and will always be around for friends without a grumbling attitude.

cheers,
Siddhartha

No comments: